Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Perfect Study Break!

Hey North Village A!

Thank you to everyone for helping me with this roster signing ordeal! I know it can be a pain but your flexibility and understanding made the process go smoothly.

About once every month, you will be getting an email from me on the subject of some of Housing & Residence Life's "Learning Outcomes". This month’s "Learning Outcome" is Intellectual Growth.

So...study, right? Yep (here's a convenient link to some more study tips http://www.collegetips.com/college-classes/study-tips.php). But also, take "intellectual growth" breaks. Walk around the library, go for a jog, give your brain a break! Taking small bits of time off from studying will help you in the long run. So, with that in mind, I have a perfect study break idea for you!

North Village Block Party

FREE FOOD AND FUN!!! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND BRING YOUR ENTIRE APARTMENT!!!

September 16th from 6pm-8pm on "G Field" (the open field surrounded by G, H and I)



Who doesn't love free food, right? I'm all about the freebies. Anyway, I hope to see everyone there! Have an awesome month and I'll see you around A and campus.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment